The use of our website is usually possible without indication of personal data. You do not have to register for the offer.
We collect and use the personal data of our users only insofar as this requires the provision of an operational website and our content and services. The collection and use of the personal data of our users takes place only periodically with the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases where prior consent from legal or actual reasons can not be obtained and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Types of processed data
- Content data (e.g. Text input, photos, videos).
- Usage data (e.g. visited websites, contents of content, access times).
- Meta / communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
Processing of special data categories (Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR)
No special data categories are processed.
Categories of data subjects
- Customers, interested parties, visitors and users of the online offer, business partners (in summary also called "users").
Purpose of processing
- Providing the online offer, content and functionality.
- Providing contractual services, service and customer service.
- Answering requests and communication with users.
- Marketing, advertising and market research.
- Safety measures.
According to Art. 13 GDPR we inform you about the legal bases of our data processing.
- The legal basis for obtaining the consent is Article 6 (1) (a) and Art. 7 GDPR.
- the legal basis for processing to fulfill our services and to carry out contractual measures and to answer inquiries Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
- The legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Article 6 (1) (c) GdPR.
- If the processing is required to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not go beyond the first interest, Article 6 (1) (f) Gdpr the legal basis for processing.
In the event that vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person requires the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) lit. d) GDPR as the legal basis for use.
We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to take a risk appropriate level of protection in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR taking into account the prior art, implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and the purposes of processing and the different probability and severity of the Risks for the rights and freedoms of natural persons; The measures include in particular the preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to the data as well as access, input, transmission, security of availability and separation. In addition, we have set procedures that ensure the exercise of the rights of those affected, the deletion of data and the response to data risks. In addition, in the development or selection of hardware, software and procedures, we take into account the protection of personal data according to the principle of data protection through technology-approved design and privacy-friendly presets (Art. 25 GDPR).
The security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
Cooperation with contract teachers and third parties
If we provide data to other persons and companies (order processors or third parties) as part of our processing, provide you with the data or to give you access to the data otherwise, this is done only on the basis of a legal permit (eg if a transmission of the data to third parties, However, such as payment service providers, according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit b) GDPR is required for the fulfillment of the contract), they have agreed to provide a statutory obligation or under our legitimate interests (eg in the involvement of agents, webhosters, etc.).
If we commission to third parties on the basis of a so-called "order processing agreement" with the data processing, this is based on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (ie outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) or if this happens to third parties in the context of the use of third parties or the transmission or transmission of data to third parties, this is done only if this is achieved to fulfill our (pre-) contractual obligations, due to their consent, due to a legal obligation or due to our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permits, we process or leave the data in a third country only if the special requirements of Article 44 (FF) GDPR. This means that the processing, for example, on the basis of special warranties takes place, such as the officially recognized definition of one of the EU relevant data protection levels (eg for the USA by the "Privacy Shield") or compliance with regulatory recognized special contractual obligations (so-called "standard contract clauses") .
Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right to require a confirmation about whether the relevant data will be processed and information about this data as well as further information and a copy of the data according to Art. 15 GDPR.
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request the completion of the data relating to you or the correction of incorrect data.
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, they have the right to demand immediate deletion of relevant data or, alternatively, to demand a restriction of the processing of the data according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to demand that the data you have provided to us, according to Art. 20 GDPR and to demand their transmission to other responsible persons.
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, they also have the right to complain about the competent supervisory authority.
You have the right to revoke your consent according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR with effect for the future.
Right of objection
They can contradict against the future processing of the data relating to Art. 21 GDPR at any time. The opposition can be inserted in particular against processing for the purposes of direct mail.
Cookies and objection to direct advertising
Deletion of data
Our website contains information that enables fast electronic with our company as well as direct communication with us, including a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If an affected person is released by e-mail or via a form to the holder of the data collection, the personal data transmitted by the person concerned will be automatically stored. Such personal data voluntarily transmitted to the holder of the data collection will be stored for the purpose of processing or ing the person concerned. There is no transfer of these personal data to third parties. Summary:
- When ing (via the form or by e-mail), the user's information is stored for processing the request and their treatment according to the terms of this Agreement. Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
- User information can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM system") or a comparable request organization.
- We delete the requests if you are no longer necessary.
Collection of access data and log files
- We collect on the basis of our legitimate interests as described in Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR with respect to each access to the server where this service is (so-called server logfiles). The name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of the retrieval, transferred data set, report on successful retrieval, browser type and version, user system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
- Log file information is stored for a maximum of seven days for safety reasons (e.g., for examining abuse or fraud) and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidence purposes are excluded from the deletion until the respective incident is finally clarified.
Online presence in social media
- We maintain online presences on social networks and platforms to communicate with active customers, interested parties and users and inform them about our services. The Terms and Conditions and data processing guidelines of the respective operators apply to access to the respective networks and platforms.
Cookies & range measurement
- Cookies are information transferred from our web server or web servers to the user's web browser and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
- Some of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies", which are stored only for the duration of your current visit to our website (eg to enable the storage of your login status or language and thus the use of our website) . In a session cookie, a randomly generated unique identification number, a so-called session ID, is stored. A cookie also contains information about its origin and storage duration. These cookies can not save any further data. Session cookies are deleted if you have finished using our online offer and e.g. unsubscribe or close your browser.
- Cookies with a long period of time as the meeting enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). We use these cookies exclusively to enable better user experience.
- If users do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you will be asked to disable the appropriate option in the system settings of your browser. Already stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser at any time. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
- Google has joined the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI& status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by the user, to create reports on activities within this online offer and to further use information related to the use of this online offer and Internet to provide. For this purpose, pseudonymised use profiles of users can be created from the processed data.
- We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymization activated. This means that the user's IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other countries belonging to the Agreement on the European Economic Area is shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this site. To prevent universal Analytics from collecting data across different devices, you must log out of all systems used. If you click here, the opt-out cookie is set:
Disable Google Analytic
- For more information about data usage through Google, Settings and Opposition options, see Google's website: https://www.google.com/intl/policies/privacy/partners ("Data usage by Google when using websites or apps of our partners"), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads ("Using the data for advertising purposes"), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated ("Managing information that Google uses to show them").
Integration of services and content from third parties
- As part of our online offer we use so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the Social Network Facebook, which from the Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), 1 Lit. f. Gdpr) is operated, we involve content or services of third parties so that we can integrate their contents and services, such as videos or scriptures (hereinafter called "content" contents ". This always requires that third-party providers can view the IP address of the users because they would not be able to send the content to the users of the users without the IP address. The IP address is therefore necessary to display this content. We strive to use only content from providers that use the IP address for the delivery of content and for nothing else. Third party providers can also use "pixel tags" (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" enable the analysis of information such as e.g. visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonyms information can also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may contain technical information about the browser and the operating system, referring websites, visit time and other information About Using our online offer. You can also be linked to other sources with such information.
- The following illustration provides an overview of third-party providers and their contents and links to their privacy statements, which already mentions further evidence of processing data and, in some cases, in part, possibilities for opposition (so-called opt-out) contain:
- External fonts from Google, LLC, https://www.google.com/fonts ("Google writings"). The integration of Google fonts takes place via a server call on Google (typically in the USA). Data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacyOpt-out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Web analysis and optimization with the help of the Hotjar service, the third party Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St. Julians Business Center, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians Stj 1000, Malta, Europe. Hotjar is used to understand the movements on the websites where Hotjar is used (so-called heatmaps). For example, you can see how far the users scroll and which buttons they click and how often. In addition, technical data such as selected language, system, screen resolution and browser type are recorded. Here, at least temporarily during the visit to our website, users of the users can be created. In addition, Hotjar also allows you to obtain directly from the users of the website feedback. In this way we gain valuable information to make our websites faster and more customer-friendly. Data protection: https://www.hotjar.com/privacyOpt-out: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
We act on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e., interest in the economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) with affiliate programs. For this purpose, we use tracking cookies on our website to capture sales and / or leads correctly with partners. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website. These tracking cookies do not store personal information. Rather, only our identification number will be recognized by the partner and the order number of the advertising material clicked by the website visitor. This information is required for payment processing between us and the advertiser. The partner identification number is used in the event of the partner to assign the commission to be paid to the mediating partner.